Lots of exciting things this week. First, my husband and I spent last Saturday getting tattoos! I already had a small one on my ankle, he had none. He ended up getting a phoenix on his chest (pretty big for a first tattoo, I was so proud of him!) I got the absolute most gorgeous dragon on my hip, and a girly flower/swirl design behind my ear. We're going to go back and get a couple more in the weeks to come. I love them so much :)
In other news, the diet thing is going pretty well! This has been a hard week and I feel like I haven't made as much progress as other weeks, but I needed to lose 8.5 lbs by Feb. 8th to stay on track for my 150-in-18-months goal, and I'm at a little over 9 right now. So, things are looking good! I can't exercise for the moment because the hip tattoo is very large and taking awhile to heal, but I'm sure things will speed up once that heals completely.
Current weight: 349.2
Here's a somewhat blurry photo of the dragon tattoo:

No comments:
Post a Comment