So, last Friday was my birthday. I was completely convinced that I would make it through my birthday without screwing up my diet...but I didn't. So now it's Wednesday, and I'm UP 0.2 lbs. Could be worse, though.
And the good news is, I've gotten all three tattoos that I had planned for now (the last one was last Saturday!) so I'm almost ready to start exercising again, which I'm sure will jump-start my weight loss. The only problem is, my psychiatrist put me on this medication that makes me SO SLEEPY. To the point where I worry about falling asleep behind the wheel, much less getting up early to work out. I'm weaning myself off of it starting today, so hopefully that will go away soon.
In the meantime, I made a great stuffed pepper casserole for lunch this week. I added a bunch of veggies of course--squash, zucchini, green chilis, spinach--and it was delicious. I'm still trying to figure out what to make for next week.
Current weight: 349.4
No comments:
Post a Comment